Monday, October 16, 2006

i dont want to write this...

Originally posted September 11, 2006

“To do or not to do?” This is the question I am poised with right now. I have a brilliant thesis ready and waiting to hand in tomorrow, but I have to come up with two more. "What to do?" I ask myself, as I lean back in my chair with folded arms, and a glass of chocolate milk in my hand.

After a few minutes of swinging slightting left and right in my chair, I find doing nothing is just as good as doing something if not better. So, rather than staring at this screen making the noise that only a straw can make, which signals "there's not enough chocolate milk left!", I shall come up with something.

Back to my thesis. I have decided to force myself to do something which I don't want to do, but I have grown accustomed to doing, which makes me wonder in the first place, "Do I honestly wish to not do another thesis that badly?" And you will see that in the end perhaps doing no additional thesis was better than doing one thesis at all.

No comments: